Saturday, April 24, 2010

hello all

So I have decided to start yet another blog.  Maybe I can stick with this one.  I promise to take time everyday to post something even if its a simple twitter-like post. 

I supposed you would like to know a little bit about me....

I am currently 28 years old.  I am married with 2 cats and 2 dogs.  I enjoy spending time on the beach, sleeping and playing with my puppies.  I live on a barrier island in the Gulf of Mexico.  The only way to get here is by boat or small propeller plane.  There are approximately 300 homes on the island and only about 50 full time residents.  No paved roads and no cars either.  Everyone gets around on golf carts or walking.  The island is 1/2 mile wide and that would be the grass landing strip.  We have 4 miles of beaches.  Half the island is a state nature preserve. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment